Cat6 Ethernet Cable 50 ft White, Flat Internet Cable with Clips and Straps, LAN Patch Cords with RJ45 Connectors for Modem, Router, Faster Than Cat5e/Cat5
- Ethernet cable high speed provides performance of up to 250 MHz and supports up to 1Gbps data transfer. suitable for 10Base-T, 100BASE-TX(Fast Ethernet), 1000Base-T/1000base-tx(gigabit ethernet)and 10gbase-t(10-gigabit Ethernet)
- Cat 6 UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) patch cable are made of 32AWG oxygen-free copper core, low impedance and strong anti-interference ability. The network transmission signal loss is small, and the transmission is more stable and fast.
- High performance Cat6 Ethernet cable, Cat6 flat Network Patch Snagless Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components, supports all devices with RJ45 Jacks, offers premium connectivity to computers/laptop and network components, such as for routers, Xbox 360, Xbox one, switch boxes, network printers, security camera, VoIP phones.
- Cat6 Cable are in flat design to make it can run under the carpet rug or carpet and easier to line up against the wall. Ultra-thin technology helps avoid tangled cords and saves space. Combined with CABLE CLIPS, Super flexible when run under the carpet or bent in the plane of its thin cross-section such as doors, drawers, rotating arms etc.
- All the cables pass fluke tested. Totally meet your requirement of network. Enjoy lifetime guarantee service. If there is a problem with the product you received, please contact us as soon as possible, and we will solve it for you.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST ETHERNET CABLE
Although LAN cables are simple products in definition and construction, they still have several features that separate them from each other and play an important role in the appropriate decision-making process, including the following:
The cable’s supported frequency/speed is something that should be chosen, depending on the nature of your network usage and characteristics of the connected devices. In other words, if your hardware and internet connection allows only for 1Gbps speeds, you won’t get many benefits if you purchase the cables with 600MHz of bandwidth that support speeds of up to 10Gbps, but you will surely spot the difference in the price. On the other hand, if you want to soon upgrade your network hardware, or just want to build a future-proof network, go for higher frequencies It is a more expensive option but will pay off in the long run. Have in mind that 100MHz and 250MHz cables usually allow for maximum speeds of up to 1Gbps, while 500MHz, 600MHz and 1000MHz cables allow for 10Gbps speeds.
Good durability of the LAN cable means you will be able to use it for a longer period. In other words, the more durable and sturdier the cable, the more money will be saved in the long run.
Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks
Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones. Cat 6 patch cables are available in various lengths ranging from 1 foot to 100 feet. organize your home or office network with our highly rated Cat6 cables.
1* High-Speed CAT6 Flat Internet Cable
1* Wire nails
(Note: Only the size of 25ft or more will send wiring nails and ties)